Covid19 has left a devastating mark on many lives, and changed the way we go about our daily routines. As we prepare to return to The Massage / Wellness field this must be taken very seriously as we are a "hands on" practice.
Hygiene and my client's well being have always been a priority. As I prepare to open again post Covid19, I would like to make you aware of some new procedures.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out paperwork which now includes a
"Covid19 Screening Form" Ideally this should be filled out ahead of time and is available here.
If you're able, please print it out and have it completed when you arrive.
When you arrive, please call me at 631-672-2854. I will come out and take the completed form, or bring it to you should you need to fill it out in the car. Once I review the form, I will bring you into the building. Please wear a facemask. If for some reason you are not considered well enough for your session, we will have to re-schedule for a later date.
During your session I will be wearing a facemask. Clients are required to wear a mask only when supine (laying on your back).
- Hand Sanitizer is available for use in my treatment room.
- A HEPA air filter is now running in the treatment room to circulate and filter our environment.
- I use single use, hypo-allergenic disposable face cradle liners to minimize any risk of potential transmission.
- As always, my sheets are washed in hot water and changed after EVERY session.
- Between sessions all areas of contact are sanitized including door knobs, the table before dressing, oil and lotion bottles etc.
A few extra steps are a small price to pay to keep us all healthy and safe! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!